THE REAL VALUE: What you get for your money - Part 1
Let’s start with the facts:
- Each vendor you choose to hire has a specialty. Sure, there are some who claim to be a jack of all trades, but don't you want someone who is the master of one for your wedding?
- A Planner/Coordinator fully understands what each vendor’s art brings to your event. Navigating the contracts, understanding how their service will balance with you budget, vision, wishes and personality.
- On the big day, your dedicated Planner/Coordinator ensures each vendor is providing the service standards you paid for.
- Coordinating a vendor team takes a tactful approach to unite the entire team to work as one united village to bring your vision to life!
By nature, wedding vendors truly want to make you happy and exceed your expectations. And, why wouldn't we? Your happiness progresses our business!
- For this reason, each may offer to help with timelines, layouts, rentals, and similar elements that relate to their art.
- However, these well-intentioned vendors are operating from their perspective.
- A Planner/Coordinator is operating as your personal advocate.
Before hiring any vendor:
- Check for current, consistently good reviews.
- Always check references and/or reviews for validity.
- Meet them in person.
- Ask about their experience level
- Do they have a business license?
- Are they insured?
- Is this a full time profession, or a side job/hobby?
- Trust your gut. The lowest bidder may not be the best choice for the one day you can't do over!
What does a Coordinator/Planner do?
Think of your planner/coordinator as your personal project manager. Every element of your wedding will be carefully reviewed and managed to meet your needs and wishes.
- Remains 100% focused on your wedding vision and needs.
- Gives you access to a vast network of vetted industry pros, saving you a lot of time scouring the web.
- Becomes your trusted, go-to person, and confidant.
- Are skilled at navigating and managing well intentioned helpful input to ensure your wishes are adhered to.
- Helps you keep your budget in check and helps you find areas to save money.
- Takes the guesswork out of planning your wedding.
- Partners with you to help you choose the right blend of services/vendors; then seamlessly manages the details and logistics to create a smooth flow on your big day!
IS A PLANNER WORTH THE MONEY?
Great question! We get it, there is a lot of information floating around the internet on this topic.
So, we will just provide you with the facts so you can make your own informed decision.
Wedding by Elements NW Events
THE REAL VALUE: What you get for your money - Part 2
What each vendor service includes: